- This event has passed.
New England Webinar Series: Back to School with WFG
June 9 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
You’re invited to come back to school with WFG!
Each month, your New England team will present a topic about title and closing, starting with the basics and ending with preparing a title commitment. Each class is only 30 minutes in length so that you can fit training into your busy schedule!
Join us on Thursday, June 9, 2022, at 9:30 am ET, for our final class in this series, Indemnities, Undertakings and Claims presented by Lisa Vesperman Still, New England Regional and MA State Counsel, and Bill Peacock, New England Underwriting Counsel.
During this class, Lisa and Bill will discuss:
- What is the difference between an indemnity and an undertaking;
- What happens when a claim is filed; and
- How you can respond to some common objections to Title Insurance, such as:
- “It’s been in the same family for years, so there won’t be any title problems.”
- “Title insurance is a scam!” and our favorite…
- “You don’t need title insurance if the bank has it!”
Don’t miss out. Register today!